Dr. Montgomery Thorne Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Montgomery Thorne Jr?

Love Dr. Thorne

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr. Thorne was very nice. He took the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions.

Posted on December 24th, 2016

Very compassionate and great listener! Had a great pregnancy experience with him as my doctor.

Very disappointed

Posted on September 30th, 2016

I was leaking fluids at 22 weeks pregnant and went to the ER to make sure everything was ok. The nurse swabbed me and wanted to do an ultrasound. The only way to receive an ultrasound was under a doctors orders. The doctor on call was Dr. Thorne. He did not come in when he was called and told the nurse to just schedule me to come back during regular office hours on Monday (this was a saturday). I lost my baby the next morning. I truly believe that my baby could have been saved if Dr. Thorne would have come in to see me instead of pushing me aside so he wouldn't have to come in on his saturday morning. Even as I delivered my baby, Dr. Thorne (the doctor on call) was no where to be found. He comes in afterwards with coffee in hand and says there was nothing that could have been done to save my baby. I honestly don't know how this man has been in practice for this long.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Just a great docter all the way round

Very Compassionate

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Thorne is the best OB/Gyn I have ever been to. He is kind and caring and very thorugh about explaining options and procedures. He was very careful with good aftercare following a surgery I had. I felt at ease with him and would recommend him to everyone.

Posted on August 14th, 2011

Has delivered my children and recently performed surgery on me (hysterectomy). He is the best doctor I have ever been to and everyone I know agrees. He has been voted the top ob doctor for the past few years. If you don't like him, you must have been doing something wrong or illegal!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2011

Dr. Thorne is a great doctor. He is very patient and willing to go the extra mile. I am very comfortable with him and he helps in every way possible. I am moving out of the area and HATE to have to change doctors.

Next to an angel

Posted on April 1st, 2011

This is a wonderful and caring man. Gentle and comforting. I lost 2 babies and he was great! He sits down and talks with you not to you. He understands and is willing to listen.

Posted on November 25th, 2009

Dr. Thorne is the best Ob/Gyn that I've ever been to. He was so caring and wanted the best for me and my baby. I will go to see him until he is no longer practicing medicine.

Posted on July 26th, 2017