Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Overall, a very lukewarm experience. Waiting room was very crowded. We waited 40 minutes before being taken back to an exam room, another 10 before the doctor came in. Front desk failed to update us on when we might be taken back. Doctors bedside manner was just OK. I was expecting to get an in-depth discussion regarding my 2 year olds arm fracture. I felt very rushed and as the doctor grabbed the door knob to leave, I was still trying to ask basic questions. She spent a total of 6 minutes with us. Very disappointing after waiting just under an hour to see her.
21 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael Brian Lee Do, 1313 W 8th St, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn in this video.
Dr. Monthakan Ratnarathorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.