Dr. Monzer H Yazji Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Monzer H Yazji?

First time patient

I made an appointment at 9:00 am and was not seen until 10:30. They took my weight and pressure and was told to go back and wait. After another 1/2 hour I told the receptionist I was leaving. The waiting time is HORRIBLE!!!!' I will never go back. This is my honest recommendation. Waiting time is more than an hour. This review site only permits you to put an hour for waiting time. Be prepared to stay more time than that.

this clinic Is a very disorganized clinic no good customer service

The wait time at this place is RIDICULOUS! Ive convinced my husband to make this his last visit here. Definitely switching doctors. They only accept our insurance when doc decides to be here. The wait of 4-5 hrs is not worth the 3 minutes he's in the room.

Horrible Doctor

I really disliked my visit to my Dr Monzer Yazji's clinic. The staff is great and they treat you like family. But its rediculous that you have you have to wait more that 4 hrs to see Dr. Yazji. Then when its your turn to be seen by him, he is only in the room for a few seconds and walks out. He doesnt even let you discuss what is wrong with you. That is very unprofessional in his part. He is also very unconsiderate for his patients becasue he leaves to Syria very often. His obligations are here in the US with his patients not elsewhere. I dont blame his patients switching to see other Dr's.

waiting time is terrible, you have to wait for hours,the maximum time spend with docor 3-5 minutes.un necessary lab work.

I waited four hours.