Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Moon J Pak has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
This doctor needs to retire (but he won't due to the money). He is regurlarly out of the office and has no other doctor there to see you. When he's out of the office you can't even call him if you're sick or its an emergency. He regularly pushes for uneeded tests to make money from the insurance company. Has very long wait times and the lobby is very hot.
I waited 3 hours in the waiting room so I started to get a little irritated. So when I got to see Dr. Pak, I said to him how long I waited, just to let him know. But then he replied to me, " What, you can't wait that long? There's people who have waited 6 hours, I dont want to hear you complaining. If you want to complain, get out of here and go somewhere else!! " I was baffled by his reply and said to him, " Isn't that a little harsh? That's not something you should say to a patient that's been your regular. " After I said that, he starts yelling at me and telling me to get out. This was all in Korean and he was saying everything in the rude unmannerly way that's incredibly offensive in the Korean custom. But all of this had made me so angry, I didnt do anything but tell him how long I waited because 3 hrs is a bit ridiculous. If I was an American, he would've apologized right away but seeing as how I was also Korean, he said all those rude things.
Dr. Pak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Moon J Pak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOakwood Medical Center, 811 Oakwood Dr Ste 201, Rochester, MI
Dr. Moon J Pak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.