Dr. Moon J Pak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moon J Pak?

This doctor needs to retire (but he won't due to the money). He is regurlarly out of the office and has no other doctor there to see you. When he's out of the office you can't even call him if you're sick or its an emergency. He regularly pushes for uneeded tests to make money from the insurance company. Has very long wait times and the lobby is very hot.

Kim

Great doctor very intelligent. See me when ever I have a problem and the front girl is very helpful and sweet. He is truly amazing and very caring and passionate

Omg stay away

I waited 3 hours in the waiting room so I started to get a little irritated. So when I got to see Dr. Pak, I said to him how long I waited, just to let him know. But then he replied to me, " What, you can't wait that long? There's people who have waited 6 hours, I dont want to hear you complaining. If you want to complain, get out of here and go somewhere else!! " I was baffled by his reply and said to him, " Isn't that a little harsh? That's not something you should say to a patient that's been your regular. " After I said that, he starts yelling at me and telling me to get out. This was all in Korean and he was saying everything in the rude unmannerly way that's incredibly offensive in the Korean custom. But all of this had made me so angry, I didnt do anything but tell him how long I waited because 3 hrs is a bit ridiculous. If I was an American, he would've apologized right away but seeing as how I was also Korean, he said all those rude things.

Excellent Doctor

Avoid This Doctor!!!

If you have you have to see a doctor

I have seeig Dr. Pak for about 20 years.He is the most caring and compassionate doctorI have ever seen. He always takes his time with youand I feel he is so precise in all of his reccommendations.I never want him to retire. He is truly a gem!

Dr. Moon J Pak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.