Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Moona Haque has 4 locations
16651 Southwest Fwy Ste 200
Sugar Land, TX 77479
7737 Southwest Fwy Ste 895
Houston, TX 77074
16651 Southwest Fwy Ste 200
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Book Online Now
Dr. Moona Haque has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Moona Haque has the following 20 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Infectious Disease
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Moona Haque is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moona Haque - Posted on October 7th, 2013
She is a great doctor. She is easy to talk to and down to earth. She is fast paced, but so am I so that does not bother me. I have read some of the reviews and I have NEVER gotten the feeling that she did not have time for me. She always asks if I have any questions or concerns for her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moona Haque - Posted on November 18th, 2012
Dr. Haque always enters the room with a smile, eye contact, and a handshake, and asks me how I'm feeling. Her bedside manner is great, she always answers any questions that I have, and even entertains some of the more bizarre questions my husband sometimes asks during my OB visits. I have had one baby with her and will be having my second soon, and I would definitely recommend Dr. Haque!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moona Haque - Posted on October 6th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moona Haque - Posted on October 18th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moona Haque - Posted on October 4th, 2011
I love Dr. Haque! I owe the lives of my twins to her as well as my other children. She has always been right there every step of the way. She calls me back personally when I have questions and gave me so much emotional support when I miscarried. I have referred all of my friends and my sister in law to her. We all love her!
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Moona Haque Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Moona Haque
Born in London, England, Dr. Moona Haque moved to Texas as a young girl. She received her medical degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX in 1996. She served her Internship at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. She then returned to Texas for her Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Haque was appointed Chief Resident for the last year of her residency, from 1999-2000. Dr. Haque began her medical practice with Southwest Ob/Gyn Associates, LLP in August 2000 and became a partner in 2002. Dr. Haque has published several papers in medical journals, and has received a number of academic honors and awards during her training. Dr. Haque's personal interests include running, sewing and traveling. Dr. Haque is certified by American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology and is a member of the Harris County Medical Society.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Moona Haque is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.