Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Moona Haque has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Moona Haque has the following 20 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Infectious Disease
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Moona Haque has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Moona Haque is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Haque always enters the room with a smile, eye contact, and a handshake, and asks me how I'm feeling. Her bedside manner is great, she always answers any questions that I have, and even entertains some of the more bizarre questions my husband sometimes asks during my OB visits. I have had one baby with her and will be having my second soon, and I would definitely recommend Dr. Haque!
I love Dr. Haque! I owe the lives of my twins to her as well as my other children. She has always been right there every step of the way. She calls me back personally when I have questions and gave me so much emotional support when I miscarried. I have referred all of my friends and my sister in law to her. We all love her!
Dr. Haque is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Moona Haque accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Moona Haque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.