Dr. Moona Z Khan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Moona Z Khan?

Great Doctor

I seen Doctor Moona Khan this morning and she was very nice. She did an exam and listened about my symptoms. I have had multiply surgeries and chronic pain for over 30 years now. But now it is at the point, I am unable to handle it even with meds. Some days the pain can be so severe, I don’t want toooo…(seeing a Doctor for depression because of Pain!) She is a well mannered Doctor and I like her. Not sure about Diagnosis other then I know the pain in my testical area will never go away after 30 years now and only get worse for me.

Lied on DBQ Exam

Dr. Khan never once performed any ROM nor looked at my ankle for ROM nor asked about pain. I had Ortho diagnosis and she refused to look at them and completed her exam in 3 minutes for bilateral knees, ankle, and foot. I'm looking to file a complaint that she falsified information and 98% of her opinion was noted as less likely w/o reviewing or conducting a full DBQ exam. My Ortho and Podiatrist said I have PTTD, severe Pes Planus, and ankle derangement by performing an full exam. SMDH and waiting for a phone call back from VA.

VA Comprehensive Pension Examination

IF YOU ARE A BLACK VETERAN BEWARE. Dr. Khan is a fraud. Time spent with me was less than 7 minutes. She fraudulently documented her Medical Opinion Disability Benefit Questionnaires and submitted them for adjudication to the VA. She stated that there is no pathology to render a diagnosis, no diagnosis is given for the claimed condition due to lack of examination findings, history, and medical record evidence, hence no service connection can be provided or no medical records for (illness or injury) were found during service, the claimant denied (illness or injury) upon retirement from service and there is no evidence of either in the attached records after service either. She also will state that the veteran refused a certain kind of examination. These comments in her rationale led to all my disability claims to be denied. BLACK VETERANS BEWARE!!!!!