3.8

Have you seen Dr. Moossa Heikali?

I went to Dr. Heikali for a neurology issue and he tried to sell me PRP injections for my ankle. I would not recommend him.

Horrible Job

Highly inexperienced and unskillfull MD left my face crooked with low assymetric eyebrows and drooping eyelids. Ive been doing Botox for 10 yrs prior and I've never had such terrible side effects.

Great doctor

Went to see dr hakaili. Wasnt feeling good. He diagnosed me right. Gave me the correct medication. I feel much better. Before coming to see dr haikali went to 4 different doctors. No one knew what was wrpng with me. Great and professional staff. Thank you dr hakali

Oh my.

You enter a very unappealing office where perhaps 20 patients sit and stand and crouch on the floor waiting for hours to see him. And I mean HOURS! I have been going every Monday for 6 weeks running, waiting never less than 2 hours and sometimes over 3 hours! I've never seen anything like it. It took 15 days to receive 20 pills. I waited all that time in sheer agony. He and his office didn't know how to deal with my ins. co. I spent a week figuring out what and how they had to do and ended up filling out the forms for them because his staff wouldn't lift a finger.He is a nice man, but you spend maybe 5 minutes with him - constantly interruped - and get fair care. I think that he is just racking up the office visits to line his pockets rather than trying his best to deliver optimal health. Maybe that is what the medical profession has come to now, but I have never seen it to this scale before.

Dr. Moossa Heikali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.

Dr. Moossa Heikali Is this you?