Dr. Mordecai A Dicker Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mordecai A Dicker?

DR. DICKER MORDECAI THE BEST DR IN THE PLANET

Dr. Dicker is the kindest Dr. there is

The most amazing doctor ever!!!! veey nice doctor and friendly. Very smart. Takes his time to listen to everything you have to say and answers all your questions. Calls back if you leave him a message that day. Very friendly staff. Love the office and how professional and clean it is. The secretary went above and beyond for me to get an antibiotic my insurance didn't cover and sent me to another pharmacy to make sure it's covered. Really really the best doctor I would 100 percent recommend to anyone. I'm so happy I was introduced to this amazing doctor.

Dr. Dicker is the best

I have seen 3 different GIs previously and I find Dr. Dicker very open minded and actually cares about the patient's health.Other GIs are only eager to put the patient on hardcore medications without considering alternative treatments which can be very helpful.

a real doctor

dr dicker has been helping my whole family for 8 years ,in that time he has saved my my life and the life of my mother in law .what more can i say he is a great man. and always puts us little people 1st .