Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mordechai Kamel MD, FAAOS
Dr. Mordechai Kamel, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in North Reading, MA, with another office in Northampton, MA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kamel is affiliated with Winchester Hospital, HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital and Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mordechai Kamel has 2 locations
35 Harrison Ave
Northampton, MA 01060
Dr. Mordechai Kamel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Mordechai Kamel has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Mordechai Kamel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kamel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Boston Medical Center
Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Franciscan Hospital for Children
41 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Mordechai Kamel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mordechai Kamel's office for more information.
21 Main St North Reading, MA : (978) 276-3081
35 Harrison Ave Northampton, MA 01060
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mordechai Kamel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Reading, MA.