Dr. Mordechai F Twena Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mordechai F Twena?

Excellent doctor

He is superior! Did hernia repair on my brother and was so conscientious and an excellent surgeon.

Abdominal pain diagnosis and treatment

Dr. Twena and His staff are absolutely top notch. They are friendly, professional and efficient. But most of all, they listen to what you have to say and act on it without dismissing anything. I am truly impressed.

Excellent Professional

Excellent professional! Small imitate staff and office that remind you of country doctor that has known you all your life!

PLEASANT AND THOROUGH

Took time to react to my concerns and explained thoroughly.

Dr. Twena was very kind and informed about my problem. He put me at ease right away. His staff was very friendly and helpful.

I think he saved my life and I didn't know that I (or at least my leg) was dying. Straight-forward talk and will spend whatever amount of time needed to discuss and inform you about your condition. I have appreciated his candor and professionalism.

Extremely THANKFUL!!

I have been a patient to Dr. Twena for three different(not related) surgeries over the last seven years, He is always very informative and tells it like it is which i like just a give it to me straight kinda doctor. He was willing to go the extra mile and if not for him my cancer probably would have spread but when other doctors didn't feel necessary he went with his gut and not just text book to order more test and for that I owe this man my life. I could go on and on but just wanted to let EVERYONE know with him on your side you are in GOOD hands...DR Twena I am Extremely grateful and Thankful to you.

The Best

Very willing to explain everything, compassionate and friendly with me and my husband, Dr. Twena came highly recommended to me by my other doctors and by my good friend who is a retired surgical nurse, (and thereby knows 'em all!) A great and careful surgeon. We love him!

Dr.Twena has done two surgeries on my husband and were both very successful we just trust him very much. A wonderful and caring Doctor.

Incredible Surgeon

Dr Twena is an incredible surgeon. He treated a loved one that had a very aggressive skin eating bacteria and if it hadn't been for Dr Twena he wouldn't be here today. His vast knowledge and aggressive treatment with this disease saved his life. The care he has received during and after his multiple surgeries has been wonderful. Dr Twena has a great bed side manner and takes the time to explain procedures and answer any questions you may have. I would highly recommend him!

Dr. Twena and his office are so nice, and so professional. He did my vascular surgery and I would rate him 10 stars if possible.

Most caring Doc in Tucson

I had a very serious surgery and have been somewhat slow to recover. Dr Twena has been wonderful, patient and the most caring Doctor I have had. I would recommend him to anyone.