Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morgan P Lorio
Dr. Morgan P Lorio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Bristol, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lorio is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Morgan P Lorio has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Morgan P Lorio has the following 17 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Morgan P Lorio is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
This was my first surgery. As expected, I was extremely nervous to hear I needed surgery to repair the ligaments in my thumb. Dr. Morgan Lorio was fantastic about explaining why and what had happened, and the steps for surgery. I was scheduled for surgery within the week. At one point, I had questions about my physical therapy and he got on the phone to talk with me personally to assure all was going to plan. If you are looking for a very professional and thorough doctor, Dr. Morgan Lorio is your guy.
went to visit Dr Lorio on nov. 28th for lower back pain finally got a MRI after I made the demand on the second visit on dec 11 received the mri on dec 18th follow up appointment on dec 26 were it was discussed again the need for steroid injections it is now jan 8th and still no appointments for said injections will not return calls. By far the worst experience I have ever had with a health care provider would not recomend a total waste of my time and money
Having had ex-rays and an MRI previously, The good Doctor came in and asked what's the problem! Could have been better prepared. Had to wait two hours for the doc to come in and ask that question
Dr. Lorio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1988
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Morgan P Lorio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Morgan P Lorio in this video.
Dr. Morgan P Lorio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.