3.4

Have you seen Dr. Morgan P Lorio?

Awesome doctor

Dr. Lorio gave me my life back! 10 months ago I had L4-L5, L5-S1 ALIF surgery with another doctor closer to home, mistake, the hardware actually came apart next day not broke came apart. I went back in a week later to correct and came out even worse. After 10 months of agonizing pain and hardly able to walk i travelled from Louisiana to Nashville and he fixed me!! I was walking next day with minimal pain and traveled home in 4 days. My family and friends are amazed with him, he even called to see if we'd made it home.

SI joint fusion

After unsuccessful treatments from another orthopedic doctor for severe nerve pain in hip and leg, I was referred to Dr Lorio. On first visit, Dr Lorio reviewed my medical records and performed a few evaluations in the office, he immediately had a diagnosis. Dr Lorio was able to treat the pain that gave me relief until surgery was approved. The surgery he performed was a total success as I am able to perform the outdoor activities (water ski, canoe, hike) I always enjoyed. I would highly recommend Dr Lorio.

He is a liar and doesn't care who he hurts...especially if you are elderly and on medicaid..

He is a jerk...and doesn't care who he hurts if you are elderly and on madecaide ..a real piece of crap...

NO BED SIDE MANNER!!

To busy talking about himself. Doesn't explain questions when asked. Only cares about how's he number 1. Well hes not trust me go to someone else that will at least care.

Great doctor!!!

My husband had a dolly tire tube blow up sending the whole tire scraping the skin off his forehand. We were so lucky that we chose to go to Skyline Tri-Star Medical because Dr. Lorio was there doing surgery on several of his patients. (He is triple board certified) He did the Integra graft procedure. His main office is in Nashville. We got there around 2:30 or 3:00pm. He was kind enough to do his surgery when he finished his other surgeries which was at 9:00 pm. We have talked to people that have driven 6 hours just for an appointment with him. My husband was talking to one guy and he said he was Life Flighted to his hospital for surgery when other doctors didn't think they could save his hand. I lwould highly recomment this doctor! Donna Davis

did unnecessary surgery

caused me more pain after surgery than before. Got all my records and after reading everything, he never should have done the surgery. was not necessary from all the test results I read. he explained all tests and said that surgery was needed to alleviate pain - wrong no surgery was needed and now I live with constant pain because he screwed up. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. In addition, he has a "I'm God" attitude, doesn't like to be questioned on things, acts like he knows it all. humongous chip on his shoulder. More interested in talking about his health problems than mine. He no longer is in the area I live in as I was told he was asked to leave the hospital where I had my surgery and another hospital in the area. WAs told he moved to Nashville, not sure how he has done there, but I certainly would get a 2nd and 3rd opinion if you were even remotely considering letting him do surgery on you and I would not recommend him to my worse enemy

Dr. Lorio is the best to be on your side

Dr. Lorio saved me . I would have never walked again if it wasn't for Dr. Lorio. God bless you and your family.

very disappointed

I did have an appt. with Dr. Lorio this week. I made a 300 mile trip to get there and then sat in the waiting room 1 1/2 hrs then saw him for only 5 minutes of NOTHING!!!! He came into the room mad, grumpy, throwing my folder on the table, and acted like he didn't want me there. After 5 minutes we left. No one has to be treated like he treated me- RUDE!!!!! I will never return to him. Jeanie OFfill

Total Hip Replacement and Stabilization of fx of spine

Dr. Lorio performed emergency surgery on my fractured hip and spine Thanksgiving Day and the day after. I have been very pleased with the results. Just had my three month checkup, and he was pleased. I walk with a cane when I go outside the house. Have required very little pain medicine and none for at least a month and a half. Even though I had a cancer diagnosis, Dr. Lorio stabilized the fractures, and I have been able to "stand up" to the battle of cancer. I believe I owe my survival so far, in large part, to Dr. Lorio's expertise. In addition to his competence he is a very pleasant person. I highly recommend him. His office staff are also great!

Great experience with Dr. Morgan Lorio

This was my first surgery. As expected, I was extremely nervous to hear I needed surgery to repair the ligaments in my thumb. Dr. Morgan Lorio was fantastic about explaining why and what had happened, and the steps for surgery. I was scheduled for surgery within the week. At one point, I had questions about my physical therapy and he got on the phone to talk with me personally to assure all was going to plan. If you are looking for a very professional and thorough doctor, Dr. Morgan Lorio is your guy.

Laminectomy

The procedure was exactly what I needed, all pain in the left leg is now gone after this procedure. Before the performed procedure I had so much pain in my leg I had to use a wheelchair the day of my operation but none afterwards. I would highly recommend Dr. Lorio.

Great doctor

After many yrs of back problems finally this Dr fix it

Dr. Morgan P Lorio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.