Dr. Morgan Lorio Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Morgan Lorio?

Could have been better

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Having had ex-rays and an MRI previously, The good Doctor came in and asked what's the problem! Could have been better prepared. Had to wait two hours for the doc to come in and ask that question

Missing Dr. Lorio

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I have been very pleased with Dr Lorio . I feel he was very truthful with me and I just wish he was back in Bristol . I had to have surgery and looking at another one. I'm not satisfied with my Dr. now. Sure wish Dr Lorio had never left here.

Posted on September 8th, 2017

i had adult scoliosis surgery 5 years ago, i'm doing great, would highly recommend Dr. Lorio.

Knowledge and expertise.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Very knowledgeable and explains medical information in detail.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

No in hospital follow up visit.No in office follow up visit ,except by assistants,until almost one year later,when it was felt that I needed to have a second surgery.this surgery was needed because of screws and hardware previously put into my spine working loose.I would not recommend that anyone even take their pets to this DR.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Dr. Lorio was the most uncaring, absolutely awful dr. that i have ever had the misfortune of seeing. He totally ignored my after surgery concerns and dismissed them which led to 4 more surgeries, simply because he could not take the time to correctly assess the problem. I would never recommend him to anyone and will never allow him to treat me again.

Not sure what his reputation was built on but not on patient care. Beware!

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Confused my child with another patient, told me he could not answer my questions due to his need to preserve his voice due to an illness. Was able to discuss his own illness as well as to conduct discussions with others. Actually gave me his phone for me to review results of the series of x-rays that he ordered on my child, rather than going over them with me. He is so struck on himself. If he was not well enough to preform his duties then just call and reschedule our appointment. He was running behind on his appointments and we had to wait 2hrs. and 23 min. just to be taken to an examining room and then waited another 35 min.

I was a patient

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Ok this doctor walks in full of himself and called me a lier but he seen me for about 10minutes and then sends me back to work full duty after I left 5 days later so thank you very much doctor lorio God always finds a way to help people like me and people like you always gets what they deserve I hope you have a good life cause you are a specialist after all

A review for Doctor Lorio

Posted on December 19th, 2013

A waste of time and money. I have to say that ladies at the desk were very nice and professional. I've gone several times to see him and only got a PA, then the next visit and the next and so on. Sat for almost 2 hrs each visit. Finally, I got to see him for the first time. He was rude, arrogant, and short with me. Would ask me a question then cut me off before I finished answering him. All the people that I have spoken to about him have the same problems with him. Won't get my money anymore.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I was in his waiting room 3hrs waiting to see dr lorio . With a bad back. Its hard to set in the waiting room for so long.

Posted on August 11th, 2012

For a doctor he wasnt caring at all.Very short with me

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Dr. Lorio saved my leg! He is a wonderful surgeon.