Dr. Moris Rabanipour Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Moris Rabanipour?

Dr. Rabanipour is very knowledgeable and has a very good bedside manner. it was very easy to book an appointment with him and he did a complete physical exam and ordered the necessary blood test for me. I highly recommend him.

Terrible bedside manner

I went in for a shoulder injury and was in extreme pain. Dr. Rabanipour spent only a few mins with me. He only asked a few questions, did not do an exam and sent me on my way with some muscle relaxers. It took several calls later in the day to get any pain meds from him and later in the week my discussion with him via telephone brought me no results or suggestions for pain relief or management. He had terrible bedside manner and lacked any sort of empathy regarding my injury. I would never recommend him to anyone, not even an enemy

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Moris Rabanipour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.