Dr. Moris Senegor Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Moris Senegor?

Does not care

Posted on November 21st, 2017

He's a surgeon. He cuts. He doesn't care about recovery or follow-up.

Recovering from surgery

Posted on January 21st, 2017

I trusted Dr. Senagor completely as this is my third surgery by him. He did my back 9 years ago, my neck and more back this time. I did do everything different this time around. I took better care of myself, had a great support team and didn't try to do more than I could. I still have surgery pain but my old pain is much better. I have had chronic pain for 19 years and am looking forward to life again. Pain changes people. It makes them trust less, overthink more and shut people out.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Once he is paid for surgery no longer cares about the patient

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr. Senegor explains his decisions and is straight business. There's no messing around. If you want a doctor to coddle you, he may not be right for you. If you want decisions based on medical needs with a no nonsense approach, then he's the man. Thank you, Dr. Senegor, for helping me, and for being you.

Literaly Life Changing Results

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Yes, I'm another patient that can say this Doctor, Dr. Senegor, saved my life. If it wasn't for this surgeon I would not of become the RN that I am. No one seemed to have it right with my spine trauma but him. His review and diagnosis of my trauma gave me back my life. I had a spinal surgery by him that saved me from becoming crippled. As a caretaker to hospice patients, this occupation does take a toll on the body, and it caused my body to suffer with pain beyond tolerability. After a fall that caused damage to my nerves and spine, he immediately took me into surgery. From the moment I woke up from surgery I was out of pain, up walking and ready to go home the next morning. In fact, I was back at work three days later. From the research I had done, this type of surgery generally takes three weeks before you are comfortably mobile. Of course I had to contend with a 6 inch incision on my back, but I managed wonderfully with the care of his nurse, who was available to me at a phone call.I trust this Dr. with all my heart. I've since had to be seek his opinion and direction with other spine issues where he welcomed me to his office without delay. His care certainly has changed my life that I may continue the profession I LOVE so much as an RN.

Best NeuroSurgeon In The Area

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Dr Senegor has saved me from a life of constant pain. My problems started when I lifted some boixes with my knees locked and hurt my back.I spent the next 15+ yrs going to a chiropractor off and on for pain relief until one day when I had pain down my right leg and I knew I was in trouble. I knew about Dr. Senegor because his partner had operated on my neck a few years earlier. He did my surgery and I felt great. Unfortunately, I turned out to be one of those few that required multiple surgeries because my back was in bad shape from degenerative disk disease so Dr. Senegor ended up doing a total of 4 surgeries on my back. I recommend Dr. Moris Senegor to anyone with back pain. He will not lie to you and he will not do surgery if you do not need it. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great personality.

Great Doctor in every Sense!

Posted on June 19th, 2008

Dr. Senegor quickly diagnosed by problem following a car accident. He explained the pros, cons and odds of surgery. I have not had any problems since. Outstanding personality and listened to everything I had to say.

Posted on December 2nd, 2017