Dr. Morris Chang Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

An outstanding physician who probably saved my life.

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Dr. Chang is one of the leading authorities on Sleep Apnea in the Puget Sound area. He's courteous, professional, understanding and takes time to talk to his patients. Thanks to his diagnosis of my sleep apnea I no longer fall asleep or need to drink pots of coffee to stay awake. My memory and recollection are better than ever and I haven't been the slightest bit sleepy behind the wheel of a car in years..

Posted on April 2nd, 2015