Have you seen Dr. Morris P Elevado?

joke

If your having a birthday party for your kid and need a clown he is your man

Dr. Mo is the best

Both my husband and I have had Dr. Mo for procedures and he is wonderful. He not only does a great job as a doctor but he has the greatest personality. When you meet him you feel like you've known him forever and that he really cares about you, as if you were his only patient. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Elevado!!

Dr. Elevator is one of the great doctors in our area. Well informed Compassionate with a wonderful bedside manner.

Good & Personable Doctor

Dr. Elevado is very likable and I trust him with my health. When describing an optional procedure for me, he said "if you were my brother, I would have it done."

Patient

I found the Doctor and his secretary Stephanie very friendly and professional. Did not find any problems with Stephanie that the person here did that gave such a awful review. The people I talked to found the same as me that she was nice and courteous. Only problem I had was having to wait for an appointment because he is very busy Doc. Cant see where that would be her fault.

Best Dr. ever!

Patient

Dr. Moe is an astounding human being. He is beyond intelligent, his bedside manner is by far the best anyone in the medical field has seen and will testify to this...Dr. Moe has healed and doctored like no other. Unfortunately, his staff, in particular his secretary, is rude, vulgar and very unprofessional. I am sorry to say this but I cringe to call the office and must deal with her. My entire family is under the care of this fabulous man and everyone agrees. Please do something with this frankenstein secratary, I fear it will harm Dr. Moe's practice. I am his patient since 2004. Please, office manager, Dr. Moe, anyone...if you read this, do something. The last thing is to switch and we all do not want that. Its that bad!!!!

Patient

Dr Elevado is very patient,He is extremely nice and comfortable to be around.Very good Bedside manner ! I would recommend Him to anyone also he has helped me in the past alot.

hes a great doctor with a sense of humor.

Wonderful doctor

The staff in his office are competant and courteous. Everything went smoothly. The "Accuracy in diagnosing a problem" was answered "I don't know" because there were no problems. It was a routine procedure and as unpleasant as the prep is for a colonoscopy, my first one was quick and simple and the doctor and his staff were exceptional.

Dr. Morris P Elevado is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cranston, RI.