Dr. Morris I Glassman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morris I Glassman?

My doctor for 25 years. Treats every complaint seriously. I would recommend him to others.

I have been seeing Dr. Glassman for more than 30 years and have enthusiastically recommended him to family and friends. My experiences have been nothing but positive, both in terms of his expertise and his personable way of relating. I found his bedside manner to be especially supportive and reassuring when I underwent cataract surgery. His office staff are friendly and competent and I find the classical music always playing in his office to be very relaxing! I feel so fortunate to have been referred to him many years ago.

excellent service

I recently moved and needed a new doctor. i has suffered some eye injuries and they were quick to notice these issues without prompting. Follow up appt soon.

everybody in this office, doctors and staff are the best. always helpfull, friendly, professional. each person there knows their job and does it very well. we are always pleased with our appointments at this office.

i almost lost my eye

i called doctor Glassmen one morning after i got hit in the eye with a nail. i was bleeding and thought for sure my eye was finished. i got to his office and they took me right away cleaned my eye up and i went back to renovating my kitchen. thank you doctor Glassmen

Dr. Morris I Glassman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorktown Heights, NY.