Dr. Morris Joftus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morris Joftus?

Good doctor, good man.

Dr Joftus has been my physician of choice for many years. He was referred to me by a friend and another doctor. At all times he has been compassionate, patient, answers all questions and never makes me feell rushed. The office staff also deserves praise for always making me feel comfortable and being kind and efficient. Cheers for them all!

Good and Bad

I really enjoy Dr. Joftus but the rest of the staff and nurses are not my cup of tea. They are rude and annoying.

Alverta Smith

Excellent bedside manner. Concerned for me and my well being and overall health.

Dr. Joftus is a very caring person. He diligently gets with other specialists so that everyone knows what is going on. He does that to make sure that I as the patient get the best treatment.