Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Morris Kerstein
Dr. Morris Kerstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with another office in New York, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kerstein is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, Va Hospital, Wilmington Delaware and VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Morris Kerstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Morris Kerstein has the following 33 expertise
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Compartment Syndromes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Gunshot Wounds
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Leg Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Thoracic Injuries
- Varicose Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Morris Kerstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kerstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Sinai Hospital
Va Hospital, Wilmington Delaware
VA Medical Center
50 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Morris Kerstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.