Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Morris N Kotler has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Morris N Kotler has the following 48 expertise
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Cancer
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Aneurysm
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Heart Attack
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Catheterization
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Aortic Diseases
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Blood Clot
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Morris N Kotler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsEinstein Medical Center Philadelphia, 5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Morris N Kotler in this video.
Dr. Morris N Kotler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.