Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Morris Kutner has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 11
I ABSOLUTELY do not recommend this doctor. His staff is exceptionally rude, namely an older woman that works in the office. They do not do what they say they will do. On one occasion, I was told I would receive a copy of the medical report for my son via email and U.S. mail. After several weeks, I had not received it. When I called to check on it, the old woman was extremely rude and began speaking in a demeaning manner to me. She also likes to give legal advice which is absolutely incorrect and should not be followed. The doctor is not knowledgeable. My son's case is a worker's comp case and an IME recommended physical therapy. Dr. Kutner agreed with this but would not write a prescription for it unless my son attended physical therapy with HIS office. DO NOT go to this doctor.
I was in search of a primary/pain mgmt office as I had been at another for three yrs and suddenly the establishment became very unprofessional so I left for the sake of my health. I asked my pharmacist of any place he knew of that I could trust and he directed me to Dr.Kutners office and I havent looked back since as each and every time I go there for my appts they treat me with respect and take time to really treat my whole self not just a random problem which I have had several life theatening illnesses. I know I am a project yet they have made every effort to get me the best quality of life possible. I feel safe and cared for now and thats something money cant buy.Dr Kutner and his staff go above and beyond any others that I have been too and I have been to many many others. I would refer this office to anyone.
Dr. Kutner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakeland Regional Medical Center
28 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1985
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Morris Kutner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMorris Kutner MD, 3058 Highlands By The Lake Way, Lakeland, FL
Dr. Morris Kutner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.