Dr. Morris L Brown Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Morris L Brown?

Good doctor, long wait, rude staff

Dr. Brown has been my family doctor for 20 years. I have cerebral palsy and use a wheelchair to get around. I worked as a professor at the downtown college. Therefore, the location is great. Many times the doctor and his staff has met my specialized needs. Despite waiting over 3 hours to be seen. I just got my insurance back. When I needed to get an appointment. I was told I would be dropped if I did not come within the year. There was nothing wrong with me at the time. The staff has been so rude and lazy over the years. It has annoyed me. Dr. Brown has too many patients now.... You wait too long, sometimes 3 hours. I have been using the virtual doctors for my more common problems. I gave up the anti depressants and feel better. The antispasoditic medicine never worked that well. I still have some pain, but feel better without medicine now. He writes too many scripts.

Don't waste your time or money!

Staff is rude doctor is scattered brain cause he can't keep up with the 50 people in the waiting room that's been waiting for hours. Office staff is rude rude rude

AWEFUL

I am in the waiting room as I type this. I have been here for four hours just waiting to be called back. They are overbooked and unprofessional... If there was a negative star I could use I would... I am frustrated and will NEVER come back to this place again! Aweful!!!!!!!

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

The wait is ridiculous- I had come in because I was dizzy and almost passed out a few times- this made me upset & I was in tears and the nurse actually BELITTLED ME & said there was nothing to be upset about!!! WHAT????!!! There was a woman who came in right after me & was irrate because she had to walk up a hill because the parking was all full & she saw 1 nurse pull up in their limited parking lot & she had to go out to her car and saw another nurse park there too!!! This was unbelievable when HELLO? It's Urgent Care, if someone is coming there they may be IN PAIN, leave the parking spots to YOUR PATIENTS!!! My cousin went there in a great deal of pain (they found out his arm was broken) and this horrible piece of crap Dr. made him feel like he was a drug addict because he asked if he could have anything for pain- this Dr. gave him MOTRIN!!! Ummm, I think had he known his pain wouldn't be treated he would have not paid his $50 copay to get something he could get off the counter!!!

Really!!!

If you only waited 2 hours, you were lucky. 4-5 hours has been the norm. I refuse to see this doctor. The staff is rude and indignant. I am appalled. Do not waste your time or your insurance dollars.

This is the most RUDE office staff i have ever Been exposed to! The wait is unbearable. The Dr. himself is RUDE. I will not go back and will tell everyone of my experience. also, the staff seems quite prejudiced to white people!!!!

TIRED OF WAITING

I HAVE SET IN THIS WAITING FOR UP TO TWO HOURS, WHILE FEELING AWFUL AND ONCE YOU'RE WAITED ON, YOU ARE OUT SO FAST IT'S AS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE DOCTOR.DR. BROWN HAS TOO MANY PATIENTS.

New Patient

Dr Brown's office is set up for frustration. The patience are frustrated due to the wait and attitude of his unprofessional staff, He is frustrated because of poor scheduling and having to do too much administrative work on his own and being pulled in too many different directions during the work day. This entire office made me sicker and angry on three separate occassions. They are so use to being "broken", they dont even recognized how poorly they service people. I'm no expert, but I know customer service and this office is the pits!