Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morris Lipnik
Dr. Morris Lipnik, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 67 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Lipnik is affiliated with Gulf Coast Hospital, Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center and Lee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Morris Lipnik has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Morris Lipnik has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Morris Lipnik is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Lipnik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gulf Coast Hospital
Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Lee Memorial Hospital
NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
St Joseph`s Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan
W Beaumont, Detroit, Michigan
Grace Hospitals-Royal Oak, Detroit, Michigan
Physicians Regional Hospital
67 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1946
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Morris Lipnik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLipnik Morris, 11181 Health Park Blvd, Naples, FL
Dr. Morris Lipnik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.