- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Morris L Seal has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Morris L Seal has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Morris L Seal Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1600 E Riverview Ave Ste 104 Napoleon , OH : (419) 592-1071
More about Dr. Morris L Seal
Dr. Seal is board certified by the American Academy of Family Practice and is a diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners. He is an MT (ASCP) certified medical technologist and holds a masters degree in clinical chemistry. Dr. Seal is a member of the following organizations: the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Family Physicians, The Ohio State Medical Association, and the Indiana Academy of Family Practice. On a personal note, Dr. Seal enjoys chess, boating, and high school and college sports.