Dr. Morris Westfried Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morris Westfried?

1 Star Doctor Experience

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I chose Dr. Westfried after reading good reviews. However, this wasn't my experience at all. I'm experiencing extreme hair loss and feeling so desperate yet he didn't even allow me enough time to ask him any questions. He actually interrupted me as I was trying to give him my background history since this was my first visit. He just spent his time explaining some terms to the practioner that was in the room with him. He even used an expletive word! Spend less than 5 minutes with me and I didn't even know that he left. He just sent in a prescription without even looking at my scalp. This is not a 4 or 5 star doctor!! The location I went to was in Brooklyn.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Great skills and knowledge not only about his specialty, but about other areas of medicine as well.

Dermatologist

Posted on April 12th, 2016

This guy is the best doctor in the world! I wish all my doctors were like him. He doesn't waste any time, he cuts right to the chase, and gets you in and out of there. He explains everything completely. I've never left his office with a question in my head. This guy's awesome!

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Interesting to see that this guy, even into old age, is still treating people like garbage and ruining their lives: he performed hair transplants years ago and damaged my scalp for life....used non-medical staff to participate in surgeries: unfortunately, he still has a license to harm, and will continue to do so...see him at your own risk....

Used to be better when practice was smaller.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Overpriced and does not spend time with you. Wasted $800 on laser hair removal that was done by one of his secretaries that was supposedly trained. I paid $200 a visit for treatments that were rushed and ineffective and paid $50 per session for a lot more diligence and time elsewhere. He was better years ago, now he's more concerned with squeezing in too many patients and rushing through visits, mostly delegated to his office minions that HE is supposed to perform, especially since he charges top dollar. If you see him on Neptune Avenue, he will barely even examine you. On 15th avenue, office is like a mill, patients standing in the waiting room. Staff is rude like you're being done a favor. No thanks.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Dr. Westfried's office is fast paced because he does not turn anybody away as I was able to get in within a few days. He does not do scare you with unnecessary biopsy's to run up insurance bills like many doctors seem to do in my opinion. He will also give you a realistically direct answer unlike many doctors. Too many doctors are more concerned about covering themselves playing the "worst case scenario" game at the risk of scaring a patient rather than being practical and knowledgeable. Plain and simple he knows his stuff and he's the guy to go to.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Westfried for a few years now. Absolutely love him! I referred him to a few friends already and they all had positive things to say about him. Dr. Westfried is super friendly and you can ask him anything. I first went to him when I had a major eczema flair up and he was able to prescribe some stuff that fixed it immediately. He also told me what to do and not do prevent it from acting up again.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

This guy is great I have been going on and off for sun damage for over 15 years.Doesn't look to rip off your insurance company, staff is friendly and the office is well run. Answers all my questions.

BEST DOCTOR!!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

I don't know what these people are talking about. Dr. Westfried is the most compassionate doctor. He even made sure to find out that the cream he was prescribing me was covered by my insurance. Dr. Westfried is very bright and really knows his field. He is a true gem. He made me feel very comfortable. My entire family loves him.

AMAZING!

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I don't understand what these people are talking. Dr. Westfried is the most honest physician! He cleared up my skin and made sure that the cream he wrote me wasn't overpriced. Amazing kind doctor!

THE DOCTOR IS A RIP OFF

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I'VE BEEN TO DR. WESTFRIED FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL QUITE A FEW TIMES, HIS LASER WASN'T FOR MY SKIN TYPE AND HE CONTINUED TO USE THE LASER ON MY SKIN KNOWING THAT IT WASN'T THE LASER THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE USED.. HE CONTINUED TAKING MY MONEY AND USING THE WRONG LASER..I TOLD HIM THE LASER WASN'T WORKING FOR MY SKIN. HE FINALLY THEN TOLD ME THE TYPE OF LASER I NEEDED, HE DIDN'T HAVE THAT IN HIS OFFICE... THIS DOCTOR IS A RIP OFF!!!!!!

Highly recommend!!

Posted on September 29th, 2012

Dr. Westfried is a very smart guy and one of the nicest doctors I've ever seen. He prescribed the right medication to take care of my rash in a few days. Great guy- highly recommend him!!!