Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Morris Wexler
Dr. Morris Wexler, DO, FACOG, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in New Windsor, NY, with other offices in Newburgh, NY and Newburgh, NY . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wexler is affiliated with St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus, Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital and Cornwall Hospital, Cornwall, New York. Dr. Wexler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Morris Wexler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Morris Wexler has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Morris Wexler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Morris Wexler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He is a very caring doctor. He knows pretty much everything in his area, since he has been in practices for a really long time. The best thing for him is: he really returns your call by himself. I once got a return phone call from him on a Sunday night, because he said, he learned out that I left a message to him on Friday, but he could not get the message and made the return call to me due to a bad cell phone signal on his trip. You really cannot find any doctor will do that on an emergency issue. Overall, I just like him very much.I wish he would never retire.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wexler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital
Cornwall Hospital, Cornwall, New York
St Lukes Cornell Hospital
Newburgh (9 Hudson Valley Professional Plaza
St Luke`s Cornwall Hospital - St Lukes Campus
St Lukes Hospital, Newburgh, Ny
44 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Morris Wexler, DO, FACOG, FACS - Obstetrics and Gynecology in New Windsor, NY, in this video.
Dr. Morris Wexler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Windsor, NY.