Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morteza M Farr
Dr. Morteza M Farr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in Manteca, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Farr is affiliated with Sutter Delta Medical Center, Watsonville Community Hospital and Doctors Hospital Manteca. He speaks English.
Dr. Morteza M Farr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 39
I had a bad experience with my back surgery. He used a compound to fuse my disc which caused the area to expand by an inch. I have permanent pain on the nerves from the lower back down to my legs. The nerves are so thin that my legs are always in pain. After my surgery he was rude when I complained about my leg pain. When I continued to call him about my pain, he was so rude and told me to take the whole bottle of pain pills and maybe that would help me! I cried for three days without sleep from the pain after the surgery.
From start to completion Dr. Farr answered all my questions and concerns prior to back surgery. The surgery itself was done in an outpatient setting and was very efficiently and professionally managed. I would highly recommend Morteza Farr D.O. for any general ortho or spine procedure. OFFICE STAFF ROCKED!!
Dr. Farr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Morteza M Farr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Morteza M Farr in this video.
Dr. Morteza M Farr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.