Dr. Mark Dy-Liacco Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark Dy-Liacco?

surgical technologist

Posted on March 9th, 2014

I worked in surgery for 24 years. Dr. Montazeri is one of the most skilled surgeons I ever knew. I worked in many of his surgeries and he is also my own doctor. Never knew anyone better are more skilled .

mother

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Dr Montazeri is a wonderful caring doctor. He delivered my son via c-section 28 years ago. If you are looking for a competent, caring provider, Dr Montazeri is that person.

Job well done

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Monte has decreased his days and hours. Disappointing, but understandable. He has worked many years. He delivered my daughter 9 years ago. I was glad to have one of the last babies he delievered. He has been my gynecologist since young adulthood, per the recommendation of my mother. I didnt want to have to start such a personal, new relationship with anyone when I moved away. Alas, I remember fondly his kindness and cool bedside manner. Also, his staff is friendly, considerate, and efficient. Also, they remember you when you go. I hate when I go to a doctor for several years and it feel like we have to be reacquainted at every visit. And it's not because he only had a few patients. They just pay attention, and that matters to me.

Worlds Greatest Doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Morteza N Montazeri, MD, is the finest doctor I know. I have always have full trust in him, and feel there are no better doctors around. We do need more just like him. God Bless you Dr Montazeri!

Posted on June 14th, 2011

excellent bedside manners, professionalism among all staff members, sincerity of questions asked

Posted on June 23rd, 2015