Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Morteza S Mousavi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Shortness of Breath
- Chest Pain
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Catheterization
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I have taken my business somewhere else where the staff is polite and the Dr's are way more personable. I dont feel as if my questions are insignifigant. I dont spend 10-15 min waiting in the waiting room for the nurse to write the scripts....the Dr actually does his own! It's also nice to see some of the faces from the other office that have chg'd. I hope more patients realize they dont have to put up with rude staff!! I'm even more sure that the Dr is aware of this and just doesn't care!
42 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Morteza S Mousavi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMorteza S Mousavi Md, 2296 Opitz Blvd Ste 340, Woodbridge, VA
Dr. Morteza S Mousavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.