Dr. Morteza Shahamat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morteza Shahamat?

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I stopped by at DR Shahamat's office purely and solely for a testosterone and B12 injection. I had both medications. I was charged as a new patient which is not the case. The office charged my insurance company $725.00 for medical related performances. i should have asked my brother to do the shots. I paid my copay. Insurance paid $254.45, I still receive a bill from the office to pay a balance. I called the accounting office for explanation. The person who answered the phone was very rude and hanged up on me. Dr. Shahamat is a very good doctor. But !!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

he takes his time and talk to patients and listen to them. he always give me confidence about my illness and he is always right. His Pathology background gave his patients better diagnosis and i am so lucky to have him as my doctor.

Dr S. Is dedicated to his patients and is hard working.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

He leaves the follow up for the patient to schedule with his recommendation But over my years as his patient I have always been treated with great respect and professional manner. No complaint whatsoever. Except that I moved away. He's just the best and worth any wait. You'll never find another like him.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

One of the nurses is excellent; the rest, eh. This is a big medical building so the pharmaceutical sales reps drop by constantly without appointments, which creates the long wait times. Also Dr. Shahamat will never rush you.

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I really couldn't stand any doctor at first (bad childhood experience), but after one visit with him, i have never been more cared for and mored assured that my health issues were taken care of. He was very accommodating took care of all of my health issues. He puts most doctors to shame with the amount of care and effort he put into everyone of his patients. For a top shelf physician, he is your guy.

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Dr. Shahamat not only one of the best doctor I have ever seen, but he is also one of the most caring person.His manner, professionalism, and kindness should be the golden source for other doctors.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017