Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morton Alterman
Dr. Morton Alterman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with another office in Fishkill, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Alterman is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Northern Dutchess Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Morton Alterman has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Morton Alterman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.