Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morton Davidson
Dr. Morton Davidson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Davidson is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division, Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division and Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Morton Davidson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Davidson is the only doctor I ever visited in New York City that had the demeanor and bedside manner of a small-town doctor, which was refreshing. When I made the appointment for a physical, he called me beforehand to inquire about the reason for my visit. He was thorough and had the experience to back up any recommendations. He also followed-up with a call after the appointment. I only regret that I did not learn of Dr. Davidson earlier during my time in New York. (I moved shortly after my appointment with him.) It goes without saying that I highly recommend him.
DR. DAVIDSON has been my primary physician since 1966. Irecommend him to all who are looking for an M.D. A recent solution to a medical problem reflected his on-going concern for his patient and his insistence upon staying current in his profession. His recommendations are clear and he is willing towrite or to repeat anything that is unclear. He can be very firm if he feels that a patient is procrastinating or might not follow up on something that is important. His dedication is of the sort associated with the "house call" doctors of the past.
Dr. Davidson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Beth Israel Medical Center
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
54 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Morton Davidson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions55 E 34th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Morton Davidson in this video.
Dr. Morton Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.