Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morton Dudley
Dr. Morton Dudley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cashmere, WA, with other offices in Tonasket, WA and Seattle, WA (and 7 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Dudley is affiliated with Snoqualmie Valley Hospital, Seattle Children's Hospital and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Morton Dudley has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Dudley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
Seattle Children's Hospital
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
33 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Morton Dudley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Morton Dudley in this video.
Dr. Morton Dudley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cashmere, WA.