Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Morton Ehrlich has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Morton Ehrlich has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Morton Ehrlich has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Morton Ehrlich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This year is the 40th anniversary of when Dr.Ehrlich operated on me for testicular cancer. In those days of yore there were no MRIs and one had to endure eight hours of x-rays to make sure that the cancer had not spread. He made a recommendation for a second operation to remove lymph nodes from my chest and stomach to prevent the chance of spread should the cancer re-appear. I guess it is now safe to say that the surgery and post op-care was a resounding success. Knock on wood ! Dr. Ehrlich was a consummate professional and gave good advice. I am living proof of that. I am glad to see that he is still active practicing medicine and living in California.
Dr. Ehrlich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Joaquin General Hospital
53 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA
Dr. Morton Ehrlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near French Camp, CA.