Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morton Hibbert
Dr. Morton Hibbert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA, with other offices in San Bernardino, CA and San Bernardino, CA . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hibbert is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino, St. Bernardine Medical Center and Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Morton Hibbert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 5
This was a horrible experience!Your staff was very un-friendly.No smile, no greet and very cold envorinment.You have a poor,uncaring attitude, you were very unprofessional making a mocery out of a patient and be littleing most private issues.Your job is to diagnose. Your job is to care about your patients, to make them feel safe,copmfortable. Not attacked and humilated. My insurance does not pay for you to make comments facial expressions of aggrevation fustration and borddom. A grown man let alone someone with a degree and liscened to care for people MR.M.d should be acting a little more professional.
Dr. Hibbert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Bernardine Medical Center
44 Years Experience
University Of Liverpool
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Morton Hibbert accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Morton Hibbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.