Dr. Morton Hyson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Morton Hyson?

Awesome doctor and staffs

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I love Dr. Hyson and his staffs. They are wonderful people who took very good care of me and made me feel comfortable and explain everything to me clearly.

Oh boy

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

Oh boy where do I start

This nightmare should not be practicing medicine

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

If there were minus stars I would hace chosen those to rate this doctor. Let's start with they charging a $3 fee to use your card to pay for co-payments. Never heard anything more ridiculous in my entire life. Money hungry? The doctor seems a little unstable,delusional and narcissistic. 2 1/2 mins in the room hardly listening so at the he end he could say it doesn't understand the reason for the visit. EXTREMELY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. This man should be strip away from his right to practice medicine. Disgusted by his bedside manner and feeling robbed by the waste of time. My insurance will pay this loony toon for a visit that left me upset and with zero answers to my medical condition. Feeling so frustrated and disrespected. RUN!!!! FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR! Under no circumstances go to this horrible man!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

First time in today. Was diagnosed at the hospital. Dr Hyson was referred. MRI & follow up scheduled

Unacceptable

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

I was hopeful because I thought Dr. Hyson was a genius who would be able to help me. Now, I realize that is far from reality. I have a long history of Migraines and other neurological concerns. I have not been under the supervision and care of a Neurologist for a very long time. Last month, I would up in the ER with burning and tingling sensations (mostly on the left side of my body). I've also been extremely confused off and on with lapses in memory. Dr. Hyson ordered an MRI of the brain and Ultrasounds. They were going to do an EEG this morning to follow up on a previous EEG (that I had a few years ago). That EEG had shown Left Temporal slowing, and I do have Partial Complex Seizures but it's never been fully diagnosed. I was looking forward to having this done and finally getting some answers. Well... This morning, during my appointment, I heard Dr. Hyson arguing with a patient (on the phone) in the next room. When he came in after he looked my chart (with the test results from the MRI and Ultrasounds (of my Carotid Arteries) for (literally) about 2-5 seconds and said, "Well, your MRI was normal and you have no evidence of Stroke. You do not have a neurological disorder, so you don't need me anymore." He, then, walked out of the room... And I followed and left his office... perplexed. And that was that. Umm..... What? Word to the wise.... Go somewhere else. They didn't even follow through with their own testing, and apparently, unless you have an obvious lesion, tumor, Aneurysm, or Stroke, "You don't have a neurological disorder, & you definitely don't need this doctor. I am extremely frustrated and disappointed. None of seeing this doctor was inexpensive.... For absolutely nothing.

Dr. Hyson saved my life!

Posted on May 24th, 2014

Dr. Hyson has saved, and is continuing too save my life! I suffer from cluster headaches appropriately named the "Suicide Headache". My first appointment with Dr. Hyson was the most painful miracle of my life, but I'm alive today because of it. My husband and I forgot our patient referral so we had to drive home to grab it, needless too say when we got back to the Doctors Office a full blown "CH" attack hit. Dr. Hyson helped my husband carry me back into a dark room, and gave my husband anything he needed while I was sick. When it finally passed and had an exam Dr. Hyson answered any and all questions we had. Dr. Hyson took control of the situation when I physically could not, he gave me options on how to treat my condition, ordered tests, and when I called the office to ask about a side-effect from a medication HE called me back personally the same day! I highly recommend Dr. Hyson not only is he an amazing Neurologist, but he is an exceptional human being.

QUACK!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

A joke! Dr Hyson (if you can call him a doctor) stuck me 6 times with a needle 3 each arm said were done walked out of the room.Dr Hyson has the personality of a toad .Bought off by the insurance company so he can keep getting there referals.no surprise his report said nothings wrong.Time for a second oppinion.little advice if at all possible request another doctor!

horrible man

Posted on February 10th, 2013

Horrible phony dr. I have spent hours in the military going through torturous emg's that proved i had carpal tunnel, and neuropathy from a neck injury. I spent 5 minutes at dr Hysons' for him to write to the veterans affairs saying there is no problem with anything. He's either a horrible Dr or a flat out liar because i am now having neck surgery so i can stop my arm from going paralyzed for weeks at a time due to neuropathy!! thanks for nothing doc I hope you are getting great kickbacks from the va for wasting my time. I'm likely going to have to pay out of pocket to see a REAL dr. to disprove your crap and spend years appealing to get benefits for my injuries incurred while on active duty. his office people were ok and i didn't wait long that being said he said nothing to me and i felt like he was setting me up

What a gifted Neurologist

Posted on August 6th, 2011

Never have I waited long. Discerning and compassionate. Dr. Hyson is a model for professionalism. His office staff is courteous and attentive.Why do people consider it is a place to be quite vulgar?I have been seeing Dr. Hyson for this past year. My husband and daughter both feel secure in his diagnosis.Thank you, Dr. Hyson and staff

Best doctor of which I've ever been a patient

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Every appointment has been cordial and well worth my time. After having seen many neurologists over about 30 years time, he finally got me on the right combination of medications. I can finally live a normal life!!

Posted on January 15th, 2011

i disagree with the other comments on this site. i have been a patient of his for over 10 years and he has been nothing but professional, caring and helpful in diagnosing and treating my chronic headache problems. Anytime I have ever had an issue with medications I have phoned him and he personally calls me back to ensure I am okay and advises me on what to do. He is very personal and a great docter. I would recommend him to anyone! He has definitely helped me throughout the years and has gone above and beyond.

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

Unless you have a headache and want to buy his headache system, save yourself the time and trouble