Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morton Mandell
Dr. Morton Mandell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mandell is affiliated with Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment, Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus and Temple University Hospital. Dr. Mandell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Morton Mandell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Morton Mandell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mandell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Temple University Hospital
Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
54 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Morton Mandell in this video.
Dr. Morton Mandell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.