Dr. Mosen Defrawy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mosen Defrawy?

Giving advice non-FDA approved

He said that GMO foods caused my child's ear infections. (even though we were breastfeeding) He told me only to give my children raw, unpasteurized milk. The FDA is specifically AGAINST raw milk. He also prescribed herbal medication that I did NOT ask for. Would not recommend this doctor.

Best doctor ever! So grateful for Dr. Defrawy. Truly a caring doctor and will do whatever he can to help you.

Great doc!

Dr. Defrawy has help improved my quality of life. His techniques may not be traditional but for my condition traditional methods don't always work. He interesting as he know zero balancing techniques and has accurately diagnosed my ailment by using my energy levels. His staff is caring and in constant contact.

Dr. Mosen Defrawy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.