Have you seen Dr. Moses M Kim?

Arrogant

Dr Kim had to be the most arrogant Doctor I have ever seen. He is condescending towards patients and shows up as if he and only he can save your life. He has a God complex and it shows in his demeanor. I hope you find a different Doctor should you have urology issues.

Dr Moses Kim is the best Urologist in Orange County.

Dr. Kim was referred to me by my primary physician; and I could not have been treated by a better Urologist in Orange County! He is so considerate and efficient; it made the procedure like a walk in the park. Thank you, Dr Kim; I sincerely appreciate all that you did for me.

Dr. Kim relieved all my fears when I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. He took the time to sit down with my wife and I and explain exactly what was going to happen. It is four years later and I am cancer free.

Dr. Moses M Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.

Dr. Moses M Kim Is this you?