Dr. Teofilo Ramos Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Teofilo Ramos Jr?

Very Pleased with Practice

Posted on January 31st, 2017

All members of our family use Dr. Ramos for our mental health needs.

Best doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr.Ramos is a great doctor if you want someone to treat you as family he will. He is respectful,kind and genuine. Also he takes the time to diagnose correctly and picks medications accurately.Also LOVE his new staff they are so sweet and professional. His old front desk staff were very rude so its a nice change.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

I felt very rushed

Great doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Dr. Ramos is an amazing doctor for my child; enough so that we drive about 45 minutes to his office. He speaks directly with my child as well as asking for my feedback. He is willing to listen and makes adjustments to medication as needed. I agree with some of the reviews that the staff could be more friendly and I would prefer having calls answered in real time. In my opinion the care my son receives from Dr. Ramos makes it worth the troubles.

Best dr in the WORLD

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Dr.Ramos takes time to understand his patients. He is easy to talk to and the most genuine dr I have ever met. I saw him as a child ten years later I am back because he is the best.

Dr. Ramos is fantastic! I would absolutely recommend him!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Ramos for years and I would recommend him to anyone! He truly cares about his patients and he takes the time to establish strong foundations of trust. You aren't just a number in his office and he will never ever treat you that way. He his brilliant and I wouldn't trust anyone else as my doctor.

Good Doctor/Terrible Staff

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Love the doctor The staff is below average at best. They are less than friendly and I have experienced and witnessed them being rude to patients. Their follow through is horrible. Add competent staff or change staff altogether.

PTSD.....FINALLY, HELP

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I've suffered from PTSD for many years. Having seen several doctors before I made an appointment with Dr. Ramos, I am finally in a position to actually live my life with minimal panic attacks, depression, and anxiety. I have no insurance, but the office visits are very affordable. I, as a patient now for a year or so, applaud Dr. Ramos....iny case he's done wonders.

Definitely a great Dr!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

This doctor has been my psychiatrist since I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at age 17. He has always been very nice, considerate, and professional. He has accurately diagnosed both bipolar and anxiety disorder in me, as well as helped me with the proper treatments and adjusts them according to both of our opinions on how it's working together. I would recommend him to anyone who feels like they need help, because he makes you feel special. He also asks about my personal life, the meetings only take 15 minutes, and he always remembers what we talked about last time. He actually wanted to hear details about my opera singing and my wedding, including seeing pictures and hearing CDs.

Absolutely Awful

Posted on January 27th, 2016

On my last visit he told me to take 2 of the 70mg caps instead of one, which would have totaled to 140mg. He wrote a prescription for 2 of the 40mg caps. When I took it to be filled, I was told it needed a PA. Called and left messages on every one of his numbers and no reply until 10pm. I asked why insurance would not pay and what the big difference was between 70mg and 80mg. He insisted that he wrote for 140mg. The next day I called my insurance company and was told they would not pay for it because the FDA only approved 70mg. And he had me taking 140mg. He also had the nerve to drop me as a patient because he was "tired of dealing with" my insurance. And they were only trying to keep me safe. This doctor will not listen to anyone and I could have been seriously harmed. Do NOT See Him.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

great service all around.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Does not reply to or submit information to insurance company in a timely manner. Does not return phone calls