Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moshe Adler
Dr. Moshe Adler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairlawn, OH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Pediatrics. Dr. Adler is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Saint Mary's Medical Center and Wellington Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Moshe Adler has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Adler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Regional Hospital
Saint Mary's Medical Center
Wellington Regional Medical Center
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Palms West Hospital
Jupiter Medical Center
Bethesda Memorial Hospital
St Mary's Medical Center - West Palm Beach
41 Years Experience
Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Moshe Adler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMoshe Adler MD, 3632 W Market St, Fairlawn, OH
Dr. Moshe Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairlawn, OH.