Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moshe Dekel
Dr. Moshe Dekel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Massapequa, NY, with other offices in Holbrook, NY and West Babylon, NY . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Dekel is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Moshe Dekel has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Menopause
Showing 5 of 19
I can't recommend Dr. Dekel highly enough. He is very kind and caring. He does not watch the clock and even though my appointment was suppose to last an hour he didn't rush me out of the office when I needed more time. He is very knowledgeable and helped me a great deal. I have seen Dr. Dekel several times and always feel better after seeing him. It is easy to get an appointment and the wait time has never been longer than 5 minutes. I have recommended him to all my friends and family and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Holistic doctor or gynecologist.
Dr. Dekel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Moshe Dekel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Moshe Dekel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massapequa, NY.