Dr. Moshe Dekel Is this you?

Good guy

On time, kind, professional, listens, knowledgeable, thoughtful.

I can't recommend Dr. Dekel highly enough. He is very kind and caring. He does not watch the clock and even though my appointment was suppose to last an hour he didn't rush me out of the office when I needed more time. He is very knowledgeable and helped me a great deal. I have seen Dr. Dekel several times and always feel better after seeing him. It is easy to get an appointment and the wait time has never been longer than 5 minutes. I have recommended him to all my friends and family and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Holistic doctor or gynecologist.

Dr. Moshe Dekel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massapequa, NY.