Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moshe Feldhendler
Dr. Moshe Feldhendler, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Feldhendler is affiliated with BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton, Medical City Dallas Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Moshe Feldhendler has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 20
My surgery was urgent, so I do take into account that hurried measures needed to be taken. Dr. Feldhendler would not listen to me when he was forcing the mask onto my face and I was telling him that there was no air coming out of it. I'm highly educated. He kept telling me to calm down and breath. I forced the mask off of my face and said no air was coming. He argued with me and pushed harder, but only after that did he turn on the airflow. When I came out of surgery, I had a severely busted lip. I do not trust this doctor.
He was late to start surgery. He did not give his name or function until I asked him, even after I had introduced myself and asked if he was the anesthesiologist. He has horrible bedside manner. He smarted off to info I was trying to give about my anesthesiology history and would not let me complete a sentence. Made me upset and nervous before I entered the operating room. DO NOT USE HIM!! If there was a minus rating, I'd have given it to him, not the 1 out of 5 stars. He should be investigated.
Dr. Feldhendler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Medical Center of Plano
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Centennial Medical Center
Doctors Hospital Dallas
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Texas Health Dallas
10 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMoshe Feldhendler MD, 6815 Sawmill Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Moshe Feldhendler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.