Dr. Moshe Feldhendler Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Moshe Feldhendler?

Posted on October 18th, 2017

No bed side manners. Does not know his job. No compassion.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

HIs bedside manner was nil. He acted as though he was exhausted, even though it was 8 am in the morning. If it hadn't been for the documentation, I would not have even caught his name....

DO NOT TRUST

Posted on October 18th, 2016

My surgery was urgent, so I do take into account that hurried measures needed to be taken. Dr. Feldhendler would not listen to me when he was forcing the mask onto my face and I was telling him that there was no air coming out of it. I'm highly educated. He kept telling me to calm down and breath. I forced the mask off of my face and said no air was coming. He argued with me and pushed harder, but only after that did he turn on the airflow. When I came out of surgery, I had a severely busted lip. I do not trust this doctor.

Scary doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2016

He was late to start surgery. He did not give his name or function until I asked him, even after I had introduced myself and asked if he was the anesthesiologist. He has horrible bedside manner. He smarted off to info I was trying to give about my anesthesiology history and would not let me complete a sentence. Made me upset and nervous before I entered the operating room. DO NOT USE HIM!! If there was a minus rating, I'd have given it to him, not the 1 out of 5 stars. He should be investigated.

Billing

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Doctor did an excellent job, but billing is to slow after 7 months I got sor prized with large dollars amount when I call asking questions about it, a girl call me extremely rude she was on a bud move

Horrible bed side manner- avoid if possible especialy when having surgeries that require you to be out completely

Posted on April 19th, 2016

First off, the doctor was late to my procedure. secondly, the man has no bed side manners. IHe was very rude and didnt take much time to answer any questions.

Aweful

Posted on September 14th, 2015

DON'T USE THIS SPECIALIST, does not participate in Insurance, yet wants to practice in 'In Network' facilities, so he can send you inflated out of network bills.

Posted on July 31st, 2017