Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moshe M Lewis
Dr. Moshe M Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Ramon, CA and Pleasanton, CA . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus. Dr. Lewis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Moshe M Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I found Dr. Lewis after a 7 year quest trying to find a doctor that could figure out what was wrong with me. He was able to diagnose me with a rare spinal pain disease and provide me with the correct medications and I am pain free for the 1st time in almost a decade and the monthly follow up visits are quick & easy and the office staff is friendly and helpful. Couldnt ask for more.
I have been seeing Dr. Lewis for approximately 7 months now. I believe his specialty is, Physical Rehabilitation Medicine and his credentials are impressive. He is most excellent in listening to your concerns and having compassion for your ongoing struggles. He carefully listens to your symptoms and thoughts you may have about them. He explains things to where you can understand him and he is not quick to jump to a diagnosis. He carefully weighs everything before rendering an opinion and is open to trying new approaches if the past ones have not worked. Dr. Lewis cares and understands what it is like to have a condition with no obvious easy solution. He sticks with you until a solution can be found. He thinks outside the box and is not afraid to try new things. I have had experience with over 15 highly recommend doctors in the last 16 years since my condition started and I have to say he is one of the best of the best. I would recommend him to anyone including my own children. He has 4 locations throughout the Bay Area.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Lewis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Moshe M Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
Chinese Community Health Plan
- Chinese Community Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Moshe M Lewis in this video.
Dr. Moshe M Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.