Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Moshood O Olatinwo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Moshood O Olatinwo has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Moshood O Olatinwo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Moshood O Olatinwo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
After waiting a very long time, I experienced the incompetence of this man first hand. He did not produce an accurate diagnosis, nor one at all-had to go elsewhere for that costing me time and money-and seemed frustrated by his own abilities, which were really lacking. He acted in a shameful manner, and I would never place the trust of even parking my car in him, let alone the care of my baby.
35 Years Experience
Ahmadu Bello University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Moshood O Olatinwo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsMoshood Olatunde Olatinwo Md, 617A Bienville St, Natchitoches, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Moshood O Olatinwo in this video.
Dr. Moshood O Olatinwo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natchitoches, LA.