Dr. Mossadiq S Jaffri Sr Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mossadiq S Jaffri Sr?

I saw him well I was in the hospital. He is very rude refuse to listen to what the problem is. He just thinks everything is in your head. He loves to see how upset he can get you. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Due to mistakes made by the office my recovery and return to work were delayed. It was difficult to contact a staff member for questions and I did not feel that my needs were taken seriously. I was assigned Dr. Jaffri in the hospital while I was barely conscious and not thinking clearly. If you are looking for a neurologist, I think you would do yourself a favor to look outside of the Mercy Medical Center. I saw four other doctors in the two and a half months between my visits to Dr. Jaffri. Each of the four doctors seemed puzzled by the manner in which I was being treated. Three stated that the length of time that passed before returning to work seemed unusual.

not nice

Dr. Jaffri needs to take a class in how to be nice

Takes Time for His Patients

I have been going to Dr. Jaffri for regular epilepsy checkups for four years. He has consistently taken time to listen to me, explain himself, and answer any questions I might have. I have had a MUCH better experience with him than with my previous two neurologists.

poor

About face

Dr Jaffri treated me in hospital for a rare neuropathy relapse. After complimenting my understanding, he accused me of making the whole thing up and abusing the medical system. When I complained about this, he said he had made a clinical assessment, not an accusation and that in any future hospitalizations, he would refuse to treat me.

The BEST doc

Dr. Jaffri saved my life 14 yrs. ago. I had/have a very rare, rare blood clotting disorder which resulted in my having a stroke in the venous system...not the arterial system like most strokes. He worked with my Neuro-Surgeon to help manage my medical event. I spent 2 mths in the hospital and my bill was close to 1/2 million $$$'s. He was knowledgeable and is a fantastic doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what I would have done without his wonderful care. Thank you Dr. Jaffri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has a terrible way of interacting with his patients.

Dr. Jaffri is very helpful, explains himself and the issues I am having. He is never hurried and takes the time that I need to have my problems addressed.

Awful Doctor

needs to treat his patients with respect

Dr. Mossadiq S Jaffri Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oshkosh, WI.