Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mostafa I Sheta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mostafa I Sheta has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mostafa I Sheta has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 63
If you're looking for a doctor that truly cares youve come to the right place!! There are specific areas he covers at this office so call before you assume he can treat you. He's not a primary care doctor and so he does not take insurance he's a cash patient only due to the specifics he treats. He works in the day at the hospital so he's only open after 4pm but We always get a same day appointment. He said helped me and my husband tremendously and I cannot thank him enough for what he's done
Dr. Sheta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Mostafa I Sheta accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medical Center, 282 E Lake Mead Pkwy, Henderson, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mostafa I Sheta, MD - Family Medicine in Henderson, NV, in this video.
Dr. Mostafa I Sheta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.